The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Item(s) must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Items must be returned with all original tags, packaging and other accessories (dustbags, garment covers etc.) received with the order. Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client; the shipping and other eventual costs from foreign countries are charged on the customer. The return from foreign countries can be done with any courier the customer wants.
- Until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Evolett Selection Srl is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client
- should the goods be damaged in transit, Evolett Selection Srl shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- Evolett Selection reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Evolett Selection srl shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
Evolett Selection Srl arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund.
Evolett Selection Srl may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Evolett Selection discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.);
- The Tag has been removed.
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, Evolett Selection srl shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.